Whether you are a business owner, an executive, a manager, an employee or simply a person looking for a new job or career, hiring a coach to help develop and hone your skills could greatly improve your chances of success.
The term 'business coaching' encompasses:
I utilise structure, impartiality and acquired expertise to help you explore your strengths, build on weaknesses and learn new techniques to help you excel in your fields.
- executive coaching (for seniors)
- start-up business coaching (for entrepreneurs)
- management coaching (for team leaders)
- interview coaching (for potential employees)
How can a business coach help me?
I could help you by offering an external, objective and constructive perspective of your situation, acquiring positive results in the following areas:
- You want to develop further public speaking skills
- You want to improve communication skills
- You want to start a new business
- You need help managing a team
- You need to make key changes and decisions
- Preparing a CV
- You want to improve your interviewee or interviewer skills
- You need help with work/life balance
- You need motivation