Personal development is a form of coaching that focuses entirely on yourself. This style of coaching aims to evaluate and assess your current strengths and weaknesses in order to improve a certain aspect of life.
Just as an athlete would have a coach to push and support them, a personal development coach is there to make you feel at ease and confident in your life. You deserve to be happy and proud of where you are; I will help you achieve that happiness and develop any skills you wish to improve.
Is personal development coaching for me?
Life coaching for developing yourself can cover a range of issues and concerns you may have. This could include work/life balance, money management, confidence building, public speaking and any other skill you believe would contribute to your personal development.
To discover whether personal development coaching at All in Zijn is for you, consider these questions:
The way you approach or deal with a situation will determine the way it turns out. For example if you are having problems at work, you may need to develop or improve certain skills. Maybe you need to build self-confidence, be more motivated, control your temper or develop the ability to say yes or no.
I can help you in all areas of life: work, confidence, money, relationships, having fun and living life to the full!
- Do you want to minimise stress and burnout related issues?
- Do you wish to increase your visibility, persuasion and influencing skills?
- Would you like to find a better balance between work and private life?
- Do you wish you had better communication skills?
- Do you want to become more confident?
- Do you want to be more motivated?
- Do you need a specific skill to advance further in life?
- Do you want to be happier?